Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged by Ashley Ellsworth

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Family Feud
2. Price is Right
3. Jeopardy
4. Wheel of Fortune
5. Biggest Loser
6. Smallville
7. Super Why (Aleena's favorite)
8. Extreme Makeover Home Edition

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Got ready for church
2. Got kids ready for church
3. Went to church
4. Gave a talk
5. Received a calling for Sunbeams
6. Came home
7. Took a nap :D
8. Spent time with my honey

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. James being done with school
2. Aleena finally being potty trained
3. Thanksgiving
4. Christmas
5. Having our own home
6. More cousins living closer
7. Going to Arizona again
8. Getting a phone call from Katie to tell me she's pregnant!

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Johnny Carino's
3. Los Portales
4. Macaroni Grill (not excited about their prices going up...)
5. Chili's
6. Cheddar's
7. as far as fast food goes... Wendy's
8. Braums (for the ice cream)

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Chairs to go with our table :)
2. A Chi
3. To beat James at Ticket to Ride
4. To also beat James at Anno
5. Aleena to be potty trained (I know I said that already, but it's a BIG one!!)
6. To find the perfect fabric for my costume
7. See the ocean
8. Visit another country with James

8 People I tag:
1. Sally Stokes
2. Sarah Rone
3. Julia Willis
4. Marisa Compton
5. Heather Lyons
6. Shyanne Bowman
7. Amanda Cole
8. Jessica Crisp

5 comments:

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

Hey Kelli,
You can't tag me cuz I already did this like last week, and I tagged YOU! I tagged Sarah already too, but somehow she missed it......after all you did. How's the potty training going? I think Caleb might still be too young....I duno. I can't get him to go even once in the potty. I've heard that most boys need to be about 2 and a half for potty training. Of course there's always the exceptions, but I've quit worrying about having huge success this early in the game.

The Crisps said...

Ummm... no. Lol. That is way too long of a list. Atleast you were thinking of me though, that makes me happy. Hey, good luck with the potty training! It sucks, huh!? Im totally not looking forward to doing it again in another 2 years.
PS. I am not a polygamyst, Kelli, sorry. And besides, I don't want James to come beat me up.

Sarah said...

Actually Heather I didn't miss it. I actually did intend to do it, but I didnt' have time that day when I read it. And then I forgot. Pregnancy has a way of doing that you know :)

Billy and Amanda Cole said...

O dang! I have two that I need to catch up on now. I am such a slacker.

Julia said...

Oh drat! Tagged again! ;)
Does this mean you're going to AZ again soon?