Monday, October 6, 2008

Sponge Rollers

So, Sarah and I both bought some sponge rollers
and did our cute little girls' hair. It took Aleena
a few times until she realized the hair-do was
AFTER taking the curlers out. The first few
times I put them in, she had a meltdown when I
tried to take them out. Now she loves them
though and enjoys shaking her head in the mirror
when we take them out to see her curls bounce.



And this is,of course, after taking the curlers out of her hair. She insisted on calling her Grandma, Aunt Katie, and Uncle Brandon today to tell them, "Cewlews in my haiw, and it's so tute!" She is so cute, and she so knows it...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How precious. I remember those curlers my mom put those in my hair.

The Stokes said...

oh my goodness! she is getting so big and SOOOO CUTE!!! that is so fun that you all live so close and your kids play together! so fun!

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Aw I love it! little kids have the cutest voices. And your kids both have beautymuss hair doos.