Monday, October 6, 2008

Ethan got his first haircut last night! James held him with a towel around him while I used the clippers with the longest setting (1 inch to be precise) to cut his hair. I was a little worried that he might get freaked out by it, but he LOVED it! He was so calm and smiling the whole time. The vibrating on his head I guess sort of put him in a bit of a trance, as he stared off and slowly leaned his head toward the clippers every few seconds. He thoroughly enjoyed his haircut. And doesn't he look so handsome!? (please ignore the laundry pile in the background :P)




So, the picture with Ethan against the dishwasher, he does that when it's on. Again, I think he likes the vibration of it. When I vacuum he lays his head on the floor. Are my kids weird or do all children do this? And the last picture, he's just loving his daddy :D And I don't blame him! HE'S ADORABLE!!! I don't know how anyone could NOT love him!!!

4 comments:

Julia said...

Awww.... Ethan's so cute!

Sheri said...

Yep, adorable! I LOVE that he hugs the dishwasher, that cracks me up!

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

My kids hate the vacuum. And pictures of kiddos with their daddy are so cute.

Kerri and Cody said...

Hey.. I came across your blog through some others! We miss you guys... but are glad things are great in Nixa. I can't believe how grown up Ethan seems already!