Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Big Words

I absolutely love using big words and hearing Aleena try to repeat them! It's so dang cute!! So her little doctor set that I got her... she was playing with her stethescope tonight and I told her what it's called and asked if she could say it and she's like, "No, I don't wanna say devescote." lol She's adorable. That's another word that I love to hear her say, only she actually says it right. I was painting her nails the other day and each nail that I completed she would say, "Oh Mommy, it's adowable!! It's so bewful!! My nails aow so pwitty!! They yook so cute!" She's always telling me I'm so smart and so cute... pretty much anything I tell her. lol I love that girl!!

4 comments:

Laura Willis said...

Too cute, right it all down she will love to hear all about herself later.

Julia said...

Yup. That is cute. I see what you mean by big words. lol

The Crisps said...

That is so dang cute!!!! I can't wait till my little girl can talk, I am going to teach her to say all those things!

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

yay. Xander is starting to say big words. He loves his Di-ce-dor (dinosaur) So cute!