Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Where does this stuff come from?

James and I took a little vacation last weekend and went to my parents house. The kids and I were particularly needing out of the house. At church on Sunday was the Primary Program in Carthage. Aleena was talking to my dad and said, "The kids just keep singing over and over again! What's that all about? I don't think they're going to stop!"
My dad replied, "Do you want to go up and sing with them?"
Aleena: "Well, I don't know the words to this song... so no, I don't want to sing."

She's such a smarty pants.

Ethan is doing okay with the potty training. Not great, but good. If I keep a close eye on the clock and take him every hour he doesn't have any pee pee accidents, but he still would rather poo in his pants than in the toilet. What's with my kids being so freaked out at the though of pooping on the toilet!? I personally don't think it's a scary thing to do.

So, James and I are really excited for "New Moon" to come out!! The only problem is that WE DON'T HAVE A BABYSITTER ANYMORE!!! Nancyann, you're too stinkin busy! Of course, if you would like to make a few extra bucks and watch our kids just one more time before you leave, that would be awesome! ;) Your mom told me your play is over on the 21st, and that's about when we'd be needing a sitter.... just thought I'd throw that idea your way. Let me know if you want to :)

Maya is a wonderful baby, but we really need to get her out of our room!! James and I don't sleep very well cause the sweet little angel snores!! At least she's a good sleeper though, huh?

3 comments:

The Crisps said...

LOL funny girl. "I just don't think they're going to stop" cracked me up.

Julia said...

Grandma loves that story! You have some of the funniest kids!

Nancyann said...

I would love to Kelli!!! I really miss babysitting for you! It will depend obviously. I get done with the show on the 21st, but there's 2 shows that day...and 1 the night before on Friday...so you may have to wait until the next Monday or Tuesday if you want me to...I don't know, but definitely call sometime to check if we can work it out! I would LOVE to see you again, it's been so long! (And of course, a little more money is ALWAYS nice) :)