Monday, September 29, 2008

Language of a 2 year old

I know I already posted something today but I have to share one more thing. So I was putting Aleena in bed and we usually sing a few songs, but tongiht instead we had a very intuitive conversation. First I should inform you that we went to the zoo the other day. So, I asked her if she had a good day today and this was her response- "Yeah, and the gowaff so caiwy! And the hippo... hippo... hippo... hippo's so big! And the wivow so gwoss, and tinky. Pew, yucky. Okay Hippo, I'n comeen!! Mommy, the gowaff so caiwy!! Hippo's nice! Hi Hippo!" From the mouths of babes come the cutest, most interesting stories. I love when Aleena's opens up and tells me everything that going on inside her little mind! I tell you what, it sure makes up for those poopy days.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so cute!

Sheri said...

So cute! I can't believe she said all that. She wouldn't say very much around me when I was there.

The Crisps said...

Kelli I am so happy that you have a blog now!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! Now I can get to know you again.

Julia said...

I'm sorry for your poopy days. But she sure sounds cute! I can't wait for AZ! One week!

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

YAY you have a blog! Ummm...usually blogs inclue pictures. But you're new at this, so i'll give you time.....but I wanna see those kids of yours!

Unknown said...

Oh I guess I should have told you how I found your blog. I saw it on your facebook page. Sorry didn't mean to creep you out!

Unknown said...

Yes, it is really easy to find blogs. I can't believe your little girl is talking and she is 2. Wow. Willem was due October 27th. By dates he came six and a half weeks early but by the testing they do for preemies when they are born they said he was eight weeks early. He was 3 lbs. 4 ounces when he was born which I was happy about because they guessed he was maybe 2 and a half pounds before I had him. We are very happy things have been going as well as they have for him being so early.