Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm a blogger now!

Okay, so I have officially decided that the hardest thing about blogging is deciding how to begin my very first blog post. So, what better than to start at the very beginning... a very good place to start... hehe k here goes. James and I have been married for almost 3 and 1/2 years now. Aleena turned 2 the end of July and Ethan is 8 and 1/2 months old. If I could go back and choose all over again, I would choose EXACTLY what I have!! My wonderful husband is in his third semester of college and, at this point, is headed down the path of becoming a CRNA (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist). We are presently living in Nixa, Missouri in our very own apartment, with some totally awesome neighbors, as some of you know, Sarah and Mark Rone :) I have the very special privelege of staying home with our lovely little munchkins and though I have some, literally, crappy days, I wouldn't have it any other way! Which brings me to my very first blog story... brace yourself!!! Once upon a time the Friday before last, Princess Aleena was chillin in Ethan's crib, supposed to be napping. She'd been quiet for about 45 minutes when I heard a strange whiny, squawking noise. I went to see what was the matter and found the dear Princess' hands covered in poo!! She wasn't sleeping afterall!! Instead, she had been thinking about how Ethan's crib would look better brown and decided to hand paint it herself!! Unfortunately, photographs were the very last thing on my mind, so there's no visual aid for this lovely story :P Hopefully this history is never repeated!! Luckily it didn't take me very long before I was laughing about it, but when it happened, needless to say, I wasn't very happy. I do adore my beautiful children and my magnificent husband and I'm very grateful that my life has turned out the way it is right now.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Way to go kelli. now you need pictures.

Sheri said...

I hate poo. But I am so so glad you started a blog!!!! Your background is darling by the way.

Julia said...

Yay! Kelli! Cool Blog. Love it!

Unknown said...

Hey I can't believe you have two kids now! That's way exciting. I think blogs are a good thing they help me keep in touch with people. I am glad I found yours.