Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We Moved!

We are officially living with my parents! If everything goes as planned, which I plan on happening, we'll be staying here permanently. We moved in last Tuesday. We're still trying to get things arranged, naturally. It'll take a while I'm sure cause we're also doing some remodeling in the process, so we'll be moving things around quite a bit for quite a while I'm sure. My children are even more excited to be here than we are!! Every kids' dream, to get to live with their Gwamma and Gwampa!

3 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Yay! thats fun. My kids would LOVE to go live at grandmas house. They talk about it all the time. Good luck with the remodeling!

Sheri said...

Fun! Grandmas and Grandpas are endless fun, you've got some lucky kiddos!

Sarah said...

yeah, that's great and all...I LOVE the fact that you live SO far away. Yay, I'm happy for you...





.... :)