Monday, April 12, 2010

Pee, Mold, and Hair Gel

Boys are disgusting. When Ethan goes potty, I give him a little bit of tp to dab himself dry so there's not a pee streak on the toilet seat. He reached too far back when he was wiping and it got on his hand... so he licked it. I had some baby food sitting on the table next to my purse so I wouldn't forget to take it to the store to exchange it. There was mold on it... so he licked it. I was fixing Ethan's hair with gel. Every time I do he points at it and says "Bandon!!" He thinks it looks like his Uncle Brandon's hair. He rubbed his hand it his hair and got gel all over his hand... so he licked it. Is every boy just as gross as the next?

Aleena was watching "Mary Poppins" today, or as she calls her, "Maiwy Puffins". There's a preview of Pinocchio at the beginning of it and Aleena said, "Mom! I wanna watch Okie Dokie!!"

Maya is getting so big! She's sitting up really well now and she rolls like crazy. She hasn't gotten up on her hands and knees yet, which is kinda nice... :) I've already got 2 hooligans getting into everything, I'm okay with Maya not crawling yet. She's such a sweetheart. It's so easy to get her to smile and she laughs all the time. She's a wonderful, happy baby. We're very relieved to have her as our third baby after having Ethan. He's adorable and fun, but boy is he a challenge!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I love hearing the stories about your kiddos. I miss you guys! I haven't even MET Maya, have I? No fair.

Tracie said...

yes. All boys are disgusting. Every last one of them. And it gets worse as they age...but we love them anyway!

Sarah said...

oh my GOSH, that is so gross, and funny since it wasn't my kid.:)
I think we should sit together in one of the side rooms at Stake conference. Let the kids entertain each other and maybe we can get something out of it :)

Sarah said...

you can pop by almost any time if you ever come to Springfield. I think maybe at least we should have you over after church again.