Thursday, February 11, 2010

I actually did it!!

Aleena has been begging me to cut her hair since I cut mine, which was about 5 months ago. Then recently, James has been telling me over and over that I should cut it... I caved in!! I have to say, I think it turned out pretty dang cute, although I am missing her long gorgeous hair. :( Here are the "before" pictures (next 2) Btw, I cut off 10 inches!!!!! We'll be donating that...

















And here are the "after" pictures! What do you think?

I'm happy to report that Aleena absolutely loves it! She likes to flip it around a lot.









Silly girl.


I also have to point out that this is the first girl's styled haircut I've ever done! Not too shabby, eh?

7 comments:

Sheri said...

Wow, I am so impressed! Who taught you how to do that?

The Crisps said...

IT is REALLLY cute and you did a SPECTACULAR job! I am very impressed. I can not believe she had so much hair to start with!!! Maybe you could donate to my daughter and we could do a hair transplant or something.... she is almost 2 and still practically bald!

Melinda said...

LOVE IT!! Super-super cute. You did a great job. I'm very impressed.

Sarah said...

*GASP* It is ADORABLE!!! 10 inches holy crow! You did a FANTASTIC job on that hair cut. I'd have thought you took her to Jenni if you didn't say you did it your self.
cute cute cute!

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

aw! what a cutie! you did a great job getting it to look nice!

Dave and Jodi said...

Wow you are good!!!! You should have been a hair dresser lol. you have skill. Miss you!!

The Stokes said...

Wow kell!! that is awesome! You did really good! how did you know how to cut it like that specially on a little kids hair?